Macaroni & Cheese

I love Mac & Cheese!  There I said it.  Cheese & Pasta ... YUM!

Besides, this is about the only version my hubbie will eat.  :)


Ingredients:
1 eight-ounce package of macaroni of choice
2 1/2 cups cream sauce
1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
1 cup grated cheese of choice

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.

Cook macaroni per package instructions, drain and combine with a cream sauce (double this recipe as it only yields 1-1/4 cups), mustard (I do use from the bottle because I like it better ... 2 tablespoons?  Judge to taste), and 3/4 cup of your cheese (now, I eyeball the cheese, because we both love cheese, so use your judgement).

Spread in a greased 13 x 9- inch baking dish.  Bake for 30 minutes, remove, add remaining cheese (again as much or little as you want), return to oven for 5 minutes to melt (longer to brown it up on top).  Serves 6.

Comments

Popular Posts