Fried Chicken Wings

We are having these tonight.

Football season means me cooking on the weekends and making snacks for my hubbie to enjoy with his games.  I don't mind really.  I love cooking and we both love eating.  He watches football and I'm on the internet or cooking.  See win-win ... then there are naps and zoning out at the TV for me too if I don't have to work.  ;)

Again, frozen bag of chicken wings (however many you want to cook).  I season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, liberally before I put them in the oven.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour.  Check on them a couple of times and stir for evenness.  Not really necessary as these will be fried.  Try to drain when done to cut down on the grease splatter.  I use our fryer as this is easiest.  I fry the wings in sets of four for even cooking.  Fry until desired color, cool (dish with paper towel is best) and serve.

Serve with dip of choice.  Mine is Ranch, but to each their own.  Tonight we are going to toss them in a Buffalo Sauce, which we have not done before.  *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular Posts