Meatballs/Meat Loaf recipe with BBQ Sauce

I use the same recipe for both.  This done by eyeball, so play it by ear my measurements are
guessed-a-ments


  • 1 package ground beef
  • Small onion, diced
  • 1 teaspoon each of coarse-ground salt and pepper, garlic powder
  • 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
  • 1 egg


I tailor these measurements by eyeball and depending on how much ground
beef I'm using. Up measurements per pound of ground beef.

Mix together.  Work into ice cream scoop sized balls.  I find it easier to use a
broiler pan lined with foil.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. Drain
on paper towel when done and add to tomato sauce.


Use the same recipe for meatloaf cover with BBQ sauce and bake at 350
degrees for 30-45 minutes.


BBQ Sauce: 
  • ½ cup of packed light brown sugar
  • ½ cup ketchup
  • ¼ mustard


Mix well and cover meatloaf with it before baking.  Depending on taste and
amount needed, you can tailor measurements accordingly.  

Comments

Popular Posts